North Office Makeover
For 13 years the BCS office on the North Campus has existed quite well on donated furniture. It's time to give the face of our school a face lift. The BBC has already budgeted to upgrade the space. With this upgrade we will have:
- A long counter that can be used to drop off your child's things
- Plenty of locked storage to meet the need of the office staff
- 3 desks for the office staff, plus a large table with 4 chairs for teachers and specialists to use as needed.
- New chairs for visitors to sit on.
- A large counter at the back that provides an area for deliveries to be made or an area for school specific information, such as the Foundation Information, spirit wear orders, etc.
- During the project the electrical poles will be relocated and the room will be painted.
This furniture is being purchased using BBC funds that have been raised by our parent community. We have worked with a design firm that offers all the furniture at an educational discount of approximately 50%. All selections have been made with the intention of getting long lasting quality at the lowest cost. If you have any questions about this project, please email email@example.com.