HOT LUNCH Training materials
The hot lunch program at BCS wouldn't exist without the help of our amazing parent volunteers. This page is designed to provide you with all the necessary information to volunteer. Volunteering for hot lunch duty is a year long commitment and includes setup, serving and supervision. You can choose the day of the week that works best for you. It is preferred that you come every week, however, if your schedule only permits you to come every other week you can find a partner to alternate with.
Plan to arrive on campus by 12:20 at the latest and finish by 1:20. Each day is led by a team lead and we need 8 volunteers for the north campus and 6 volunteers for the south campus. Use the button below to sign up to volunteer.
Resources for Volunteers
New in 2018!!!
1) Volunteers need to hand out the fruits wearing gloves, the kids cannot reach out for their own unwrapped fruits.
2) We don't pass out the extra fruits/veggies - kids must come to the window to ask, politely, once all have been served.
3) Kids that want only milk can buy milk on the Taste Nutrition website.
- BCS Handbook for Yard Duty
- Lunch Duty Presentation
- Total Smile Presentation
- Food Allergies Presentation
- No Bully® Program
Gym and MPR Rules, South Campus (South Campus Only)
Please note: These recordings may take a few seconds to begin playing.
How to Use an EpiPen® (epinephrine injection, USP) Auto-Injector
Watch the first three minutes.