2023 BBC Executive Board
TO CONTACT ANY OF THE BBC BOARD MEMBERS
PLEASE EMAIL: BBC@BULLISBOOSTERSCLUB.COM
JOIN THE BBC BOARD
We are always looking for ways to engage our community. Recruiting volunteers to join the BBC Board is critical for our ability to continue offering exceptional BBC programs that support our community, students, and staff. A position on the BBC board is typically from January through December, either for 1 or 2 years. This way, board members get a chance to come up to speed on issues, are ready to take action for end-of-year and new school year programs, hence why it doesn't align with the school year.
To learn more about the Bullis Boosters Club, or to nominate a parent for the board, please email us at email@example.com
We currently recruit for the following positions on BBC Board:
BBC Auditor - one year term
Time commitment: 10 hours/year
The non-Executive Board Auditor shall:
- Audit the books and financial records of the association annually.
- Complete the year-end audit by July.
- Present a written report to the executive board at the August meeting.
- Audit the books upon resignation of the Director of Finance-Treasurer, Financial Secretary.
- Not be related by blood or marriage or reside in the same household as the financial officers and/or authorized signers of checks.
- Be responsible for verifying that all necessary report forms required for insurance, tax returns, and other forms required by state and federal government agencies have been completed and filed by the due date.
Financial Secretary - one year term
Time commitment: 5 hours/month
The BBC Financial Secretary shall:
- Be responsible for working with Directors to collect all monies for the organization, deposit in a BBC account in a bank approved by the Executive Board, and give a copy of the deposit slip to the Treasurer.
- Receive and retain original deposit slip for any deposit made.
- Follow up with BBC Board and/or event, program, committee chairs to collect payments as necessary.
- Keep an accurate record of all receipts for filing with the Treasurer’s financial records.
- Deliver to the successor in office, all records in his/her possession by end of term.
Director of Community Outreach - two year term
The BBC Director of Community Outreach shall:
- Maintain a good relationship with our community partners
- Plan and organize Parent and Student Education Program such as speaker series
- Play a liaison role with other BCS affiliated organizations such as foundation