WELCOME TO THE BCS LIBRARY!
ON-CAMPUS Library -
Throughout the year, students in grades K-5 will make weekly classroom visits to the library. Additionally, students in grades 1-5 will be able to come to the library at lunch.
Students are encouraged to check out books regularly and to return books on-time.
The BCS Library landing policy is 2 books every two weeks. If a student's book is overdue or lost, that student will not be able to check out another book until the overdue/lost title is returned or the library fine payment is received.If your child has lost a book, please complete these steps:
- Email libraryNORTH@bullischarterschool.com or librarySOUTH@bullischarterschool.com to report a lost book and to receive the replacement cost.
- Once you have received the replacement cost, pay the fine by clicking the books icon below.
- A confirmation will be sent to the librarians and the student account will be cleared.
Digital Library offering -
All students now have access to a digital library offering called Sora powered by Overdrive . Students can simply log in using their school credentials and instantly access thousands of free eBooks and audiobooks on virtually any device - computer, tablet, smartphone or eReader. Books can be checked out for 14 days and 3 books can be checked out at a time. Books automatically return at the end of the lending period so no late fees!
For BCS Library related questions, please email
- North Lunch Library Volunteer Calendar - sign up here!
- South Lunch Library Volunteer Calendar - sign up here!
- Library Volunteer Training Presentation
- South Library Whats App Group
- North Library WhatsApp Group