BCS BOOK FAIR
September 20th to 24th 2021
BCS NORTH CAMPUS
Our school wide Book Fair is coming to North campus Sept 20-24! We will have books for the whole family from preschool, K-5, 6-8 and adult. This year brings a few changes, the biggest one being our fair will be outdoors under the large tent behind the north office, next to the MPR. Also this will be the only book fair this fall, the south campus will host a school wide fair in the spring.
Students are allowed to purchase their own books during the fair using cash, credit or our new eWallet option - a safe, cashless way to shop the book fair.
- BOOK FAIR WEEK! Open 9/20 to 9/24, before/after school & during lunch for kids to visit
- PARENT SHOPPING NIGHT!! We will be open extended hours on Wed 9/22, 4pm to 8pm for parents/families to visit. Treats will be provided!
- CLASSROOM WISH BOOKS! Let your child pick out a book for their classroom from their teacher’s wish box. We will have books for both north and south teachers.
- SETUP OPTIONAL eWALLET! - Parents can create an account starting 8/30 and prepay any amount. eWallet amounts can be looked up and spent at the book fair register when students purchase. Funds not spent at the fair will convert to a gift card.
- ORDER ONLINE! Not able to shop in person? Shop the fair online from 9/12-9/25
- SUPPORT OUR LIBRARIES! ALL PROCEEDS from the book fair will fund the North and South campus libraries. Please consider making a donation to the classroom and library wish boxes.
We can't do it without YOU! The book fairs (and libraries) are run by wonderful parent volunteers like you! Volunteers are needed to staff the book fair throughout the week. There are shifts before school, during lunchtime, after school, and during the Parent Shopping Night. Find a shift or two that works with your schedule. Please sign up to volunteer.